Monday, December 1, 2014

Turkey Day

So it seems as though I am becoming famous for "cooking" my Thanksgiving meals from Bill Miller BBQ! I have done it, if I can count correctly, every year except one over the last 6 years or so. I usually don't cook for tons of people, five at the most, and they seem to have just enough food, the turkey is always good (smoked) and I like their stuffing. 


I spent the morning running the CCRR Turkey Chase which is a 4 mile run. This is the first time I have run it. I did fairly well. I had an average mile time of 10:08 so I was pleased.


Tried to take a selfie with Papa but he didn't get it!

We had such a great day. So much food and just relaxed. Unfortunately Dave was still working so he wasn't able to join us this year but the crane company on his location did cater a turkey dinner for everyone so that was much appreciated by all.

I ended my Turkey Day weekend with Kelly at Tipsy Canvas. I just love going there and being artsy since I am not good it. You cannot tell if you suck! Its great!


My elf feet!

No comments:

Post a Comment